Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jimson1200 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2016, 06:11 PM
    Urine Test for Probation in Rockdale County
    I am on probation for a first time DUI. If I flunk the urine test because marijuana shows up, do they come pick me up right away or do they wait three weeks when I go to probation the next time and then take me to jail? I drank a turbo cleanse that day and am hoping it worked and masked any toxins that might have been in my system.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 9, 2016, 07:58 PM
    No, those cleansing products do not work, they are just a fraud to get your money, and then they hope you just beat the odds and sometimes pass. Tests will sometimes pass borderline people.

If you fail, normally they will have to process the request to revoke your probation, which can take a few days, they then issue warrant and if you are not caught before, they get you at the next meeting.

If this is Rockdale County Georgia. That is the last place I would want to be on probation, if they can find a way to send you back to jail, they will.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do you know what type of urine test is given for tarrant county tx probation [ 1 Answers ]

Which panel test is given for Tarrant county Texas and is it the expanded version

What does rockdale Georgia probation drug test for? [ 9 Answers ]

I am going to get a drug test soon in Rockdale (Conyers) Georgia. What do they drug test for? THANKS IN ADVANCE!

What urine test is used in manatee county DUI court? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on DUI court probation, what type of alcohol urine test is used in this program?

Violation of probation in rockdale county, ga. For cocaine [ 1 Answers ]

This is my first violation of probation for failing a urine test and am on first offender act. What can I expect?

View more questions Search