Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marija87 Posts: 66, Reputation: 3

Jun 4, 2016, 05:04 PM
    WW2 soldier comes back home in wheelchair
    Early 90s movie.
    Man comes back after the end of World War II and his rich family welcomes him at the gates, but this man was in a wheelchair, he became crippled the battlefield... and then he sees for the first time his 3-4 year old son whom his wife gave birth in the war.
    I know there was a butler in the house, and I think he told him that German soldier was the staying in the house while he was at war.

Check out some similar questions!

American Vietnam war soldier killed by a Vietnamese soldier in battle, who cuts off [ 0 Answers ]

Vietnam fiction novel American Vietnam war soldier killed by a Vietnamese soldier in battle, who cuts off the ears of the American soldiers he kills & wears them on a cord around his neck. The American soldiers friend sets out to avenge his death & hunts down the Vietnamese solider with the...

Old man in wheelchair in retirement home [ 1 Answers ]

A song starting with an old man in a wheelchair going down a retirement homes hallway leading to a room filled with old people who are watching TV. As the guy in the wheelchair approaches the TV focuses on his (love?)life and he starts singing. Towards the end of the song the an angel comes and...

Painting, Coming storm of war, soldier is fading, girlfriend looking back? [ 0 Answers ]

ISO: Artist name and painting title. Time setting appears Napoleonic age. Young soldier in dressed in uniform, stares out forward looking, but oblivious to the dark storm clouds (war) which will overtake him and girlfriend. She is looking back with slight smile as if remembrance of a time, perhaps...

Soldier stationed out of state, Missouri, but claims home of record in Georgia. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the military and serving in Missouri. If I claim a Georgia residence as my home of record should I be taxed by Georgia? Or am I taxed by Missouri or no one at all?

My married soldier texting female soldiers behind my back. [ 8 Answers ]

My husband is in the army and was away at training for several months. About halfway through, I was looking over a cell phone bill and noticed that he had been textinga female soldier for hours each night for a month. I confronted this girl, who told me that nothing was going on, but the texting...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.