Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khadija Nisar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2016, 02:39 AM
    Co education for girls
    AA.
    Now a days most universities are co. For getting professional education, one has no other choice but studying in co system. What would you recommend for a girl under such circumstances?
    Jazak Allah
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 4, 2016, 06:39 AM
    An all girl private school.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jun 4, 2016, 05:08 PM
    Are you asking for a female only university?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 7, 2016, 06:05 AM
    Speaking about schools in the US, there are some very good women-only colleges available for undergraduate study. I have many friends who have attended such schools. However, you may find your choices limited if you want to major in certain disciplines, like engineering. And if you decide to follow college with grad school you will most certainly be attending a coed university.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girls vollyball team and the girl from cheata girls is in it [ 1 Answers ]

I don't know what the movie is called but I want to watch it!

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

Are lighter skinned girls prettier than darker skinned girls? [ 3 Answers ]

I've always felt as if guys liked lighter skinned girls/women than the darker skinned ones, however, now it's a big issue to me. I'm a dark skinned girl and I can feel the difference between in how guys would talk to the lighter girls rather than the darker girls. I feel that isn't right at all but...

Do guys tend to lose interest in girls more quickly if the girls are easily dated? [ 11 Answers ]

It seems like most of the guys that I have dated lost interest in me if we started dating fairly quickly and easily. It seemed to happen even more quickly once we were in a relationship and I asked if we could go out to certain events or see certain things. Then most of the guys that have asked...

The two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have girls [ 5 Answers ]

Two girls got pregent and they both thought that they were going to have gils but one had a boy and the other a girl. The friend moved somewhere else and the other stayed in the town.. and something about the little boy falling into a swimming pool

View more questions Search