Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MohammadShazhai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2016, 09:37 PM
    Is love with girl right or wrong??
    Can a person love a girl and can talk with her before marriage, and if parents are not agree on marriage and what should the couple do? Please explain this.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 31, 2016, 10:59 PM
    It really depends on your culture, your beliefs.

Where I live, Canada, and with my beliefs, talking to the opposite sex is no big deal, and as a mom with two teenagers, I want them to date whoever they like, and when it comes time to marry, who they marry is their choice, not mine. If they have sex before marriage, I'm okay with that too. Once they're adults they get to make their own decisions.

It doesn't sound like that's the culture you live in. Maybe telling us more about the rules your parents have, and the culture you live in, and the beliefs you have, would help us answer your question better.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 31, 2016, 11:03 PM
    In a society where parents must pick and/or agree to a marriage,
    It is not correct to have physical contact. Talking may or may not be allowed, depending on culture.

If one already breaks those rules, then they do not believe in the rules or respect the culture for them. At that point, they may decide to marry anyway, against family wishes.
    But then suffer the results.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 2, 2016, 08:02 AM
    I think your best bet here my friend is to talk to your parents about your feelings, wishes, and intentions for this girl, and let THEM explain their rules, and expectations for both your conduct and behavior in this matter.

In this way you will have clarity from your parents before you even bring this to the girl you love. That may help you get facts before you cause a conflict with them, or at least help you make a decision about how you should proceed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In love with a wrong girl? Am I being used? Please help [ 15 Answers ]

hi, I'm new to this forum and I wuld really use your help please.. OK so I have been wrkn with this girl fr about an year and she's really cute talks a lot and I love listening to random stuff she says. From my point of view v get along well as far as ven v are together and v are friends at this...

Confused girl falls in love with another girl. What now? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Lately, I've noticed that I felt attracted to another girl. I'm 16 and so is she. I know she is bisexual, and that she already had an girlfriend. I'm not gay, or bi, or straight. I'm confused. We are not close, but we have great chemistry. We see each other like once a week, and every time...

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, [ 5 Answers ]

I love a girl, I found some one is also loving her. I haven't told my love to her, but he does. One day I saw she scolding him, at that time I was happy. BUT TODAY I FOUND THAT the are talking something secretly, what should I do.

Girl ghost movie: a guy meets a beautiful girl and falls in love with her [ 1 Answers ]

He takes to her home and looks for her the next day, only to find out that she died years ago, he visits her tomb and finds something she was wearing when they met. PLEASE what is the name of the movie?

View more questions Search