Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    marls1950 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2016, 07:32 PM
    I also have 2 hand painted pictures from this Artists
    Has anyone found out anything related to this Artist?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2016, 05:04 PM
    What artist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Do ordinary friends (a boy and a girl) walk hand in hand? [ 1 Answers ]

If I see a girl and a boy that are walking hand in hand, may I make sure that they are boyfriend and girlfriend? Or they may be just friends?

Is hand twitching a sign that something is wrong with my hand or arm? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past two days, my left hand has been twitching uncontrollably off and on, and I don't know what could be causing it. I've never had it happen before and I just thought it was weird because it was just out of the blue. Is this normal and am I just being too paranoid?

STD from a hand job and hand play with a female [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I received a hand job with oil and played with a females vigina after I received a message. Can I contract a std from this?

Should house cedar shakes be hand stained painted or can they be spray stained paint [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 38 year old cedar shake house that has always been brushed oil stained in the past. I now will be using an acrylic solid color stain as oil stain in not environmentally allowed. Does it matter which process is use, hand brushing acrylic stain or spraying acrylic stain on to the cedar...

Where can I find online a ceramic hand painted sealife hanging mobile? [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find online a ceramic hand painted sealife (w/seahorses, tropical fish & dolphins) hanging mobile?:confused:

View more questions Search