Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MCall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2016, 09:57 AM
    Can a GA first offender on probation move to Florida and get probation transferred
    If you are on a first offender program in GA and on probation but in a non reporting status and all fees have been paid can you get probation transferred to Florida so you can relocate?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 30, 2016, 10:20 AM
    You need to talk to your PO.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 30, 2016, 01:54 PM
    Your PO can show you how to do this.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2016, 10:40 PM
    You should have a PO, or at least a office that is over your program.

You will need their, or the judges permission to move.

You should have a PO, or at least a office that is over your program.

You will need their, or the judges permission to move.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2016, 07:11 AM
    Hello M:

I suggest that within your documents outlining your "non-reporting" status, it MUST state what they actually want you to report.. If not, then I'd BELIEVE them and not report..

What I would NOT do, is call the probation department for legal advice.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I transferred my probation to another state but now want to move back can I? [ 0 Answers ]

I am on Felony probation for retail theft in Pennsylvania and had it transferred to California but now want to move back to Pennsylvania can I ?

Can a 3rd offender in Louisiana get probation if previous convictions are in Florida? [ 3 Answers ]

Can a third offender in Louisiana get probation if previous 2 convictions were in Florida?

If convicted of a felony in Pa can I move and have my probation monitored in Florida? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been convicted of a felony in PA but I have been planning to sell my home and move to Florida due to a terminal illness and the need to be close to my daughter during this time. Will I have been told by supervising probation officers in Pa that Florida never accepts or monitors probation...

Probation revocation process began after offender release date from probation [ 10 Answers ]

My fiancé was sentenced to 5 years probation in 2003. The day before his probation was over Sep. 2nd his P.O. placed him on a probation hold saying that he was in a bar the prior weekend. His 5 year release date from probation was Sep. 3 2008. On Sep 3 his P.O. brought him police reports...

How do you move to another state while on first offender probation? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm on first offender and I'm wanting to move to a state that does not recognize that law. Is it possible to do this?

View more questions Search