Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timsedu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2016, 12:11 AM
    Academic and Educational Advice: Does a Bachelor of Commerce degree hold any value I
    Academic and Educational Advice: Does a Bachelor of Commerce degree hold any value i
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 26, 2016, 12:25 AM
    yes and no.

Many jobs require a undergrad degree, many do not care what the degree is in, so for that, it has value.

Any education has a personal value to the person who has learned.

The value will depend on what you wish to do. If you wish to become a medical doctor, it may not have as much value, as if you were in a business that required a undergrad degree.

Also is it from a accredited (if in US) school or is it a mail order degree with no value.

So there is no one answer without knowing what you wish to do with it, and where it is from.

For example, if it is a degree from an China university. And you were trying to go to work in America, the degree may have to be reviewed and its value determined .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bachelor Degree Title? [ 4 Answers ]

I justgraduated from IWU with a bachelors degree of Science (management). What would my title be?

Bachelor to Master's degree [ 6 Answers ]

Hello EB, I've received my Bachelor's degree in English Literature, now I wonder what are my choices for Master's degree, Can I study other science and subjects 'e.g Computer Networking' or I have to just finish my English related fields. Now I work as an IT and love to study Computer Networking...

Bachelor degree? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I want to become an primary school teacher but all I know is I have to get a bachelors degree then a provincial teachers certificate. What do I have to take to get the bachelors degree? Like just any teachable course or what? Any help i8s useful.:confused:

Bachelor's degree - do I have a title? [ 27 Answers ]

I graduated from a prestigious university with a Bachelor's in government. My concentration was in political theory. Does this give me any kind of a title?

What bachelor degree to be a pathologist? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Want to have a career in pathology.. In college right now working on my associates in science and I was wondering when I graduate I will have to get a bachelors degree at another college.. but I'm not too sure in what field... in order to pursue a career in pathology? Is it a bachelor in...

View more questions Search