Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    timsedu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2016, 02:28 AM
    Which stream has more financial scope (engineering) or (bbm or MBA)?
    I'm a student of class X, I'm confused which course to opt for, since most of my friends are opting either maths (engineering) or science (medical)?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 25, 2016, 04:30 AM
    What interests you the most? How far do you want to go in each field? If you don't love your major, it may be tough to continue on with advanced degrees.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 25, 2016, 04:42 AM
    'Financial scope?' What good does it do to know what job is best at this point in time? Times change, and there are also too many graduates in any given field when it's considered the best. So it's meaningless to think this way. I agree with teacherjenn4. Countless people ask this question. Countless people also cry here about how miserable they are in the field they chose for financial reasons.

Having said that, however, IF you like the medical sciences and are willing to get a PhD, the areas of genetics is wide open, with enormous breakthroughs happening right now.
    timsedu Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2016, 12:07 AM
    Thank you for the Suggestion.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 26, 2016, 05:29 AM
    In my experience it may take years to reach the pinnacle financially of whatever career field you choose. Devoting years into anything, and then changing that career path for whatever reasons, takes even more time and more adjustments. Only YOU can determine the structure of your life path, and what you are willing to put your efforts into so choose carefully.

I suggest you observe others that you respect (elders perhaps), and learn from their examples as a guide for how to plot your own course. Success is never as easy as others make it look, but I advise young people to explore and experiment and experience a few things before they finally decide what they truly want from themselves and their futures.

LOL, even if you already know what direction in which you wish to go, it's still a huge challenge to get there, and there are many obstacles to overcome along they way, and that's just the nature of life. There are no guarantees, nor easy paths to the comfortable success, and happiness you may be seeking through this journey, but you can get anywhere you want if you are willing to work for it.

Good luck on the choices you make.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Engineering Management Masters or MBA? [ 5 Answers ]

Engineering fresh graduate, and I still can't decide which is better engineering management masters or MBA? Sometimes I hear it's the same, others say MBA is better Well, not looking for a purely technical job.. would like to hear from engineers with experience. Thank you!

Do a freasher in MBA HR s have got good scope to shine in career [ 0 Answers ]

Say the career opportunity also

Scope after doing mba form australia [ 1 Answers ]

I want to do mba from australia aur singapore is there good scope doing mba from there what is the scope of mba in biotechnology

View more questions Search