Apr 13, 2007, 11:33 PM
    About marriage
    When will I get married
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 01:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by LisavdB View Post
    Are you still single in 2010?

If you are, start by closing your eyes and imagining yourself in your perfect relationship. Imagine laughing together, comforting each other, having fun and talking about everything.

You will find that as you hold this image in your mind and feel all the feelings associated with it, your true love will come to you.
    This thread was started in 2007. Please refrain from posting on old threads, this bumps them to the top of the list and it's unlikely that the OP will be back after 3 years.

I've asked the mods to close this thread.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

Will my marriage last? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my D.O.B is 12-17-1983 am getting married in 2 months I want to know if my marriage will last /will I have any children ?and how many ?and is my fiancé cheating on me?my email address is [email protected] Please Help!! :( :( :( :(

Marriage [ 6 Answers ]

I found out soon after my husband and I had a baby that he was intimately talking with one of his ex's basically telling her that he wished she had his baby instead of me and also leading her to believe that he was going to leave me for her. He also had contacted another ex saying that he loved...

Marriage [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé was put on probation almost 5 yrs ago. It was for a burglary that had taken place when he was 16. He is now 23 y/o and only 6 moths left on probation. We wanted to get married this winter, but his probation officer told us that she has to approve him to get married. I cannot find anything...

Marriage [ 7 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend live in the same state,but in a different city.We been going together for almost 3months and he asked me to marry him on valentines day next year. Do you think that it's to soon to be talking about marriage. He was born in 3/7/1984 and I was born 9/27/1984. I want to move down...

View more questions Search