Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TaylorHumphries Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 18, 2016, 10:33 AM
    A parallelogram must have 4 angles measuring 90 degrees or greater.
    In math wise
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

May 18, 2016, 10:35 AM
    I suggest you try drawing a parallelogram and see if all four angles are 90 degrees or greater. Post back with what you think the answer is and we'll check it for you.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

May 18, 2016, 07:27 PM
    Definitely need a drawing. My class was working on this today. Don't forget to measure each angle.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 19, 2016, 01:52 PM
    Couldn't have 4 at > 90*, Must have 360* total BUT draw one to see your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Measuring Momentum or measuring Energy is more useful in ballistics. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been doing a bit of research to try to understand if measuring Momentum or measuring Energy is more useful in ballistics. I understand the calculations of each... but I am not fully sure what they mean to the target being hit. I am interested in understanding the meaning of the calculated...

Calculate: Heating 235 g of water from 22.6 degrees C to 94.4 degrees C in a microwav [ 1 Answers ]

I guess we must use c=lambda*frequency...

The Parallelogram [ 1 Answers ]

Three vertices of a parallelogram ABCD are A(-2,3) B(7,12) C(11,-5). Find the length of the diagonal BD

Drywall for corner greater/less than 90 degrees. [ 8 Answers ]

Any tips for hanging and finishing drywall on a corner that is not 90 degrees. There are two places where I will have greater than 90 degrees (approximately 135) for inside and outside corners. Is there a special corner bead strip or can I use regular corner bead and bend it? Thanks in advance...

Perimeter of a parallelogram [ 1 Answers ]

A parallelogram has vertices at (1,2), (5,2), (-1,-3) and (3,-3). Find the perimeter to the nearest tenth. Do I use the distance formula and if so, how?

View more questions Search