Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silvermist Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2016, 06:33 PM
    I would prefer to see a therepist out side of school if I have to do this but if I refuse to see the guidance counselor then I have to do in school suspension and be walked to class. I have stopped skipping class and paying more attention in class not sure what else I could do there. Would be nice if I could just take all this away.
    Silvermist Posts: 85, Reputation: 2

May 18, 2016, 06:40 PM
    Im just going to the school I have changed my mind and speak to my mum about seeing a therepist outside of school I would feel more comfortable doing that. In school suspension won't be so bad and I'm going to my classes anyway so getting walked there won't be so bad. Thanks for advice I feel better about doing it that way
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 18, 2016, 06:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silvermist View Post
    Im just going to the school I have changed my mind and speak to my mum about seeing a therepist outside of school I would feel more comfortable doing that. In school suspension won't be so bad and I'm going to my classes anyway so getting walked there won't be so bad. Thanks for advice I feel better about doing it that way
    Just remember that high school is a very short part of your life. It may seem like it's all there is to life right now, but it's a very small part of the life you'll have. It's an important part, when it comes to education, but it's not so important when it comes to long lasting friendships.

Focus on your education. You screwed up a bit kiddo, and that happens, and I don't blame you one bit for it, I'd be a mess too if I were dealing with the crap you're dealing with. But you have to snap out of it enough to focus on what you need to do, and do it. You've got that, you're focusing on that, so if you need to follow their rules for now, then do it, since you're already on that track. No big deal, right?

But I would still ask for therapy outside of the school, some help dealing with what you're going through. I highly recommend that. Can't suggest it enough. I know it will help you so much. It's scary, and I get that, been there too, but it's a must. It really is kiddo. It will help you so very much. At least consider it, okay?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I, as the landlord, choose not to exercise the option to renew a lease? [ 3 Answers ]

Lease renewal question -North Carolina: the wording in the lease states that at the end of the six month term there is an option to renew month to month for six months, but I do not want to continue with the current tenants. I know I have to give them a 30 day notice prior to the end of the lease...

In love with two man - don't know what to do, who to choose and how to choose? [ 5 Answers ]

I am a 30 year old woman and I think that I love two men at the same time and I don't know what to do. About 7 years ago I met man no.1, we had a more or less happy relationship although I have to say that every now and then I had doubts that he is the one I want to spend my life with, and the one...

Which option to choose for W7 [ 4 Answers ]

My sister who has no US status and need to get a tax ID, I myself am a US citizen and the parents are green card holders. I submitted form W7 for her and chose "dependent of US citizen" as reason for applying but it was rejected with reason "did not attach US federal tax return". My question is,...

How to choose a retirement option [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting ready to retire and have 4 choices on how to receive my retirement and haven't a clue on which one to use. 1. Maximum retirement allowed but benefits cease at my death 2. Reduced benefit; beneficiary is paid balance of annuity savings in a lump sum 3. Reduced benefit;...

View more questions Search