Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchw1990 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2016, 01:56 PM
    Interest Saved
    Raul Fletes borrowed $10,000 on a 240 day note that required ordinary interest at 11.59%. Raul paid $5000 on the note on the 160th day. How much interest did he save by making the partial payment?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 9, 2016, 02:00 PM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 9, 2016, 05:01 PM
    160/240 and go from there.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I borrow $3000 at 7% interest for 16 years how much interest will I pay? [ 2 Answers ]

If I borrow $3000 at 7% interest for 16 years how much interest will I pay?

What is the amount of bond interest expense on the first interest payment date? [ 1 Answers ]

Randell Company issues 7%, 10-year bonds with a par value of $150,000 and semiannual interest payments. On the issue date, the annual market rate for these bonds is 8%, which implies a selling price of 93¼. The straight-line method is used to allocate interest expense. What is the amount of...

Very low interest rate but high interest payment [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter financed a $22k new car at 1% over six years. She figured her interest payment every month won't be very much. When she received her first bank statement she was surprised to find out that $56 go to interest alone every month and we're trying to make sense why the interest payment is so...

How does a financial manager choose between stated interest and an effective interest [ 2 Answers ]

When a borrower is often confronted as a stated interest and an effective interest rate what is the difference and which one should the financial manager recognize as the true cost of borrowing? The effective interest rate is always calculated as if compounded annually. The effective rate is...

View more questions Search