Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    richardhoode Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 9, 2016, 05:38 AM
    What is a 12 step model in Drug rehabilitation?
    What is a 12 step model in Drug rehabilitation?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 9, 2016, 05:47 AM
    Google " 12 step drug rehabilitation". Plenty of info. Is this homework?
    Luck0rN0t Posts: 263, Reputation: 45

May 12, 2016, 10:29 PM
    There are many well known ones. Are you interested in something specific?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rehabilitation center [ 1 Answers ]

This may be in the wrong topic but.. I've always had a dream of opening up a rehabilition center for orphaned wildlife. My friend and I were talking about this and she also has the same dream. Im just wondering how do people go about doing this? Is there classes you need to take to get...

How to get my step daughters unfit drug using alcoholic father out of her life? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, my girlfriend and I are dealing with her ex that is very unfit for my step daughter. She is 9 years old and can already tell that her father is a mess up. My girlfriend was with him for 8 yrs. She has told me stories that would just chill you to the bone. My girlfriend has been hit numerous...

Rehabilitation in canada [ 1 Answers ]

I got convicted of a felony when I has in my early 20's. I am now 42 and have not been in trouble since I was 24 and was stopped at the border and not allowed into Canada. What do I need to do to get what they call rehabilitation done so I can enter Canada?

Criminal rehabilitation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the shortest time I can get my crimanial rehabilitation application back once I have submited it for a DUI nine years ago?

View more questions Search