Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1028 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 10:22 PM
    Johnny Cunningham
    Does anyone know where I can find a CD of Johnny Cunningham? He's was a Scottish fiddler, who died a few years back. He was in a band called Silly Wizard, but I think he did some music on his own.

Apr 13, 2007, 10:47 PM
    Thank you so much. I never could have found this information without your help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2007, 11:13 PM
    Just so you know, in case you are interested and for your future reference when searching for something. This is how I did it. Wasn't hard at all. Just takes a little practice in knowing what keywords to put into a search. Also, when I come to the Help Desk, I scour around for things that I'm interested in and might be able to give an answer. One of the things that I do concerns music for a profession. So, when your category was music, I zeroed in on it.

I put in a Google search the following at first: Johnny Cunningham fiddler CD

You had also mentioned about the band called Silly Wizard. So, I then put into a Google search the following: Johnny Cunningham fiddler CD Silly Wizard

Amazing what an encyclopedia the Internet has become! I am glad that you are using this site!

Apr 13, 2007, 11:21 PM
    Thank you so much!
    Gretchenm Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Amazon.com has several good CDs with fiddler Johnny Cunningham including his solo CD "Fair Warning." All of the Celtic Fiddle Festival CDs are great but my special favorites are "A Winter's Talisman" and "Peter and Wendy."

He recorded another solo album after leaving Silly Wizard called "Thoughts from Another World" but that is out of print. I found an LP of it on eBay though. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Johnny Lightening diecast car: Yellow Dodge Daytona [ 1 Answers ]

I collect hot weels, matchbox and now I'm collecting jonnie lightning cars .I am trying to find a rare jonnie lightning diecast car it is a dodge daytona yellow and I need help finding it I've looked everywhere even on eBay and no results. Can someone help.

Johnny mathis and deniece williams [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find the title of a song by mathis and williams with these lyrics...

View more questions Search