Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Breezer 699 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 1, 2016, 06:20 AM
    94 honda accord no start problem
    I adjusted the IAC Valve put it back together but left the coolant hoses off unknowingly & started my car like that and now my car only turns over _ will not start @all now so can you tell me how to fix it
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

May 1, 2016, 05:58 PM
    When you "adjusted" the IACV, did you touch the leaded-in adjustment screw? That's the only real adjustment possible. Usually, you only clean the passages, replace the O-ring, and reassemble. Did you reattach the electrical connector?

Be sure to check for spark and fuel. If the CEL is on, check for codes. Check all under hood and under dash fuses with a test light or multi-meter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2004 honda accord won't start (key problem? [ 1 Answers ]

The key icon light on the dashboard keeps blinking when on on position... can there be something wrong with my 2004 honda accord key, and if so is that why my car won't turn on.. please help I posted a question earlier in the week and I hope this can help some >>!!

Honda accord no start problem after diving for while ! Help [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need some fresh thoughts on this one.I bought this accord 90 lx 4 door 2.2 2 months ago for my son. Finally I had some time to spend with this. Check engine light bulb was blown had to replace it. Comes on and gives me 12 code which is egr valve right. First week very bad gas...

Honda accord no start problem in early mornings ! Help [ 4 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I need some fresh thoughts on this one.I bought this accord 90 lx 4 door 2.2 2 months ago for my son. Finally I had some time to spend with this. Check engine light bulb was blown had to replace it. Comes on and gives me 12 code which is egr valve right. First week very bad gas...

Honda Accord Coupe Start problem [ 4 Answers ]

I've got a 1998 2.0ES Accord coupe with 2 problems. Firstly, now and again after starting the engine it cuts out after a few seconds. When trying to restart it, the fuel pump doesn't prime. I've been told that it may be the fuel injection relay, but I can't seem to locate it. Secondly, the car...

View more questions Search