Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffany18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 08:40 PM
    How much time for breaking entering?
    Hi. My boyfriend just recently went to jail for breaking into someone's car and then while he was leaving the car the owner of the vehicle saw him and began screaming. My boyfriend is now in jail for breaking and entering. His bail is only 1,040 and he has no prior criminal record. He was under the influence of alcohol severely. I was just wondering if anyone has any idea of how many days in jail this type of crime might entail?? Please let me know. I miss my baby!! Thanks
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 13, 2007, 08:53 PM
    Prob. Probation for a year or two. He needs a lawyer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water entering basement from one corner [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 80 year old house, and have lived here 28 years. We have never had water in the basement (other than when the sewer cleanout needed cabling). Suddenly we have water (flowing the last 3 days!). No leaky pipes, no backed up drains. Before we knew the water was still coming in we had the...

Re-entering US with L1 visa [ 1 Answers ]

My friend has stayed in L1 visa for 11 months in US in his L1 visa. He was paid in India and in US as allowance. Now after 11 months he has been asked to go back To India and come back after 2 months again on the allowance based pay. Will this Create any problem when he come back to US after 2...

Visa for entering US from Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am on OPT with F1 visa right now. The company I am working for asks me to attend a conference in Canada for 3 to 4 days. I wonder whether I need to apply visa for entering US for this trip. Thank you.

Entering into quickbooks [ 2 Answers ]

I have to enter things into quickbooks pro 2005, I am in the advances part of the class so the homework is not just some parts of a small business but, the whole outlook on the business. I am having problems trying to get this transaction put it. Purchased a 10,000.00 computer system on...

View more questions Search