Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shameckian Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2016, 09:11 PM
    Solving the unknow
    [COLOR=#000000]Melissa, of Melissa's Lawn and LandscapeService, placed an order for garden gloves for $4.59 each, and rakes for $12.99each, from her local home and garden wholesaler. If she purchased twice as manygloves compared to the rakes, and the total of the order was $110.85, how manyrakes did she purchase[/COLOR]
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 27, 2016, 10:37 PM
    Five.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 28, 2016, 09:18 AM
    42, the answer is always 42.

Homework rules REQUIRE you to provide your work and answer too. This sites rules prohibit us doing your homework so you don't have to. You learn nothing when someone does that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknow [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of this film Watched this movie about 20 years ago, the movie was probably made in the 70 or early 80s I suspect. It's about a family who were trapped in their home, the temperature in their house was rising and rising, as they tried to leave & escape from their...

Unknow artist [ 5 Answers ]

I was given three prints by an artist name Bernard Reid. Titled At de stand pipe Bajan bus stop Life at de rum shop The only info on the bottom right hand corner is copyright reserved Bernard Reid 1994,he also signed the prints on 7/1/95 . Just wondering who this artist is and if there are...

Unknow probability [ 2 Answers ]

how do I work out the probability of taking two of the same flavour yoghurts from the fridge the second time after eating the first one

Unknow [ 1 Answers ]

I believe its was in the early or mid eighties. About a three bladed sword that shoots it blades. I don't recall any other description regarding the movie.any help is greatly appreciated

View more questions Search