Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissTerrific Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2016, 12:02 PM
    Huskee LT4200 Gear shift will not engage. Lawn mower will not travel
    When you shift from neutral to forward nothing happens. When you shift from neutral to reverse nothing happens. The drive belt is not getting the proper tension.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 27, 2016, 01:36 PM
    Sounds like the idler pulley, there are 2, need to be looked at. Could be broken, missing, or miss adjusted. See the diagram
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My huskee riding mower start missing when I engage the mower deck 17.5 hp briggs [ 1 Answers ]

My huskee riding mower 17.5 hp briggs ! Starts missing running bad when I engage the mower deck

2005 Huskee riding mower PTO won't engage and mower dies [ 12 Answers ]

Replaced battery with new one, within several starts the new battery was drained. Mower will start by jumping but only runs a few minutes then dies, also the PTO will not engage at all (replaced PTO switch and still won't engage) does not even attempt to engage, as if there is no power to the...

John deere riding lawn mower starts, but the lawn mower transmission won't engage [ 1 Answers ]

My John Deere riding lawn mower worked fine, It got a flat tire so I removed the tire and fixed it. I then replaced the tire. The lawn mower will turn on, the blades will engage, but the transmission won't engage. I checked the rod in the back of the lawn mower and it was in. I pulled it out and...

View more questions Search