Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sakspt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 03:45 PM
    Can someone PLEASE help me answer questions based on Coca Cola's Statement of Cash fl
    This link is the digital version of the statement of cash flows:

https://www.stock-analysis-on.net/NYSE/Company/Coca-Cola-Co/Financial-Statement/Statement-of-Cash-Flows

Please use the most recent year (First Column, Dec 31, 2015). I REALLY need this help and it would be greatly appreciated.

Questions needed to be answered are below:

1. Did day-to-day operations generate profits? If so, how much? How do you know?

2. Did day-to-day operations generate or use cash? How much? How do you know?

3. Did the company spending money to expand its business by purchasing additional fixed assets (capital expenditures)? If so, how much?

4. Did the company issue stock in the most recent fiscal year? If so, how much?

5. Has the company increased or decreased its dividend payments over the past three years? How do you know?

6. Is the overall change in cash positive or negative in the most recent fiscal year? By how much?

7. Did the company repurchase any of its own stock? How much? How do you know?

8. What is the net income trend over the three years presented in its statement of cash flows?

9. Has the company borrowed more than it has paid back in recent years? Or has the company paid back more that it has borrowed? How do you know?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 25, 2016, 06:10 PM
    Please don't ask or expect us to do your homework for you. If you show us your answers we can critique them.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
    Can someone PLEASE help me answer. I REALLY need this help Asking that question infers you have done something and need help. We do not do your homework-How will you learn? Expecting someone to go to the website, do the research and then answer your questions is in poor taste.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think is better, coca cola, or pepsi? [ 5 Answers ]

Just a quick poll!

Coca cola collectables [ 0 Answers ]

I would like to know what year coca cola prouduced a mirror , and what its worth. It has a picture of a lady on the left and on the right it says delightful summer and winter beverage for discriminaing people thank you

Coca-cola has Alcohol 8oz . Does that make coca-cola haram? [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the link that provides the info. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/8324778/Coca-Cola-recipe-discovered.html Thanks

Drinking too much coca - cola [ 10 Answers ]

Hello everyone again, I have been craving like crazy coca - cola I have tried to drink other drinks but the craving won't go away. I have had over the past 2 days a 2L of coca - cola that can't be good, is there anything else I can drink to get rid of this craving?

Marketing Coca Cola in Israel [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I get valid information on marketing or market history of Coca-cola or other soft drinks in Israel? Thanks Flair

View more questions Search