Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Robert Garcia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 25, 2016, 01:54 AM
    Blowing it off
    My girlfriend is married but we have been together for 3yrs. She has told me that she is getting divorced but she never goes through with it, she blows it off. Why does she do that knowing that it hurts me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 25, 2016, 02:01 AM
    Just the fact that you are asking total strangers why a person does what they do indicates to me that communication is not your strong suit.
    You say NOTHING about her, not even if she has kids with him, or if they own a house together, or what you being 'together' actually means, or how well you get along, a thousand little details that are clues.
    Find a quiet time tonight to sit down for a heart to heart, but instead of giving her the third degree, explain YOURSELF and how you FEEL.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 25, 2016, 03:38 AM
    You ask the wrong question my friend. You should be asking why you keep going back for more hurt?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2016, 04:10 AM
    SImple answer here...

She's using you for some fun on the side.

She's not leaving her husband... its obvious he offers her more than you do... even even if you did... you would soon find yourself being the one in the same situation her husband is in now. How could you ever trust her.....how could she ever really trust you?

She's married, and you know it. No sympathy for either of you with what happens now or down the road.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 25, 2016, 07:25 AM
    Hi! You're a booty call. A affair. She has no intention of leaving her husband for you. You need to end this affair and move on.

What it sounds like is that your "GirlFriend" is comfortable in the life style that her husband, not you, is giving her and wants to keep that stability. She is USING you for whatever she does with you. I wouldn't stick around, you can find a better person. Some food for thought. If she leaves her husband for you, how long until she gets another "BoyFriend" like she did with her husband?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 25, 2016, 10:17 AM
    All responses except mine are from men.
    My first thought is that the hubby is supporting her, either alimony or child support. But hey, that's my female POV.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 25, 2016, 01:25 PM
    Look at her for what she is... a cheat and a liar, she's no good for you,you need to walk away if you don't you are equally as bad because you know she cheating on another bloke... or one day it will be you.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 25, 2016, 03:04 PM
    You're honestly surprised that a woman that has been cheating on her husband, the person she made a vow to, a legal commitment to, has been lying to you for the three years she's been cheating with you?

Seriously?

I'd be more shocked if she didn't lie, since lying seems to be what she's good at.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 25, 2016, 03:35 PM
    Your GIRLFRIEND?? Lets see. You buy her things, take her out, have a good sex life BUT-she will stay where she is and use you again if you let her.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he blowing me off [ 7 Answers ]

This guy and I like each other a lot. We were supposed to hangout at six but he didn't respond back to me till 6:30. When he finally did reply he's all like we can hangout later tonight I'm going to do a few things. Is he blowing me off or am I just overreacting? Idk how to respond back to him...

Payne house ac blowing hot air-outside blower/fan working but blowing out cool air [ 0 Answers ]

My central a/c unit is blowing hot air. The outside unit & fan seems to be working but cool air is blowing out of the unit. The unit was working fine most of the day. A circuit breaker was tripped and the outside unit stopped working. I reset the breaker and the outside unit started working again...

My ac unit is blowing air outside but not blowing inside [ 0 Answers ]

My A/C unit is blowing on the outside but not blowing on the inside, what could this be and how easy is it to replace yourself?

A/C is blowing warm air/outside is blowing cold air [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Goodman A/C for about 4 years, today my a/c started blowing warm and the outside unit is blowing cold air. Just last week I replace the filter and the a/c want out, the tech replace the capacitor because the fan went out. Now today the fan is working but the a/c is now blowing warm air...

Blowing me off? [ 8 Answers ]

My boyfriend used to blow me off on the weekends a lot and I've asked him about it and he's given me three reasons... 1. He wanted space (totally understandable) 2. He's afraid I'm one of those girls that wants to be with him every single night like what has happened to him in the past (o.k....

View more questions Search