Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dexie24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2016, 05:10 PM
    Finding my father
    Can you please help me to find my father here in Philippines. I only know only his name is Lamberto Santiago Jr. I don't know where he is, but he might be living in Cebu City.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 24, 2016, 06:38 PM
    How long has it been since you saw him ? What about other family members ?
    Has he always been in Philippines ? Is he a citizen there ? Does his work require any professional license ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 25, 2016, 01:51 AM
    Your best bet is Facebook, because finding people starts with people you know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding A Father [ 0 Answers ]

My name is Jameriah Clark. I have a good friend of mine named Javarian Sherman and he hasn't seen his father since he was six years old! Now, he is about to turn 16. He has been searching for his father for some years now and can't seem to find him. His father was born in 1961 and has lived in...

Finding my father [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I'm looking for my birth father. I have never seen him nor him me, all that I know about him is that he works in a church in South Africa, has 2 sons and his name is Michael Eltringham... if anyone knows how I could find him that would be great.

Finding my father [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm wondering how to start looking for my dad I know his name and where he was from but he's not on my birth certificate so not sure where to start

Finding my father [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find my father... his name is Dock Eugene Price... but everywhere I look for some kind of number you have to either join a site or pay a ridiculous amount just for a phone number... do you know how I can find him. Or a phone number for free. Please email me if you can help me out.

View more questions Search