Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2016, 02:57 PM
    strep throat
    My grandson 4 years old had a rocephin shot for strep throat on Thursday, and today after nap he has a fever 100.5 is that common?

Check out some similar questions!

Strep Throat [ 6 Answers ]

I have strep throat and have decided to forgo antibiotics. How can I help my body deal with the bacteria? Will alcohol or liquor aid in killing the infection?

Strep throat [ 1 Answers ]

I took my girl to the ER yesterday they said she has strep I gave her medicine at 9 last night and now she has a fever of 40.0 should I take to the ER or should I give her some fever medicine.

I have strep throat. [ 3 Answers ]

I think I have it. I don't know

What is strep throat? [ 3 Answers ]

What is strep throat? I live in Uk and have never heard this term used before. I have been unwell for nearly two weeks, sore tonsils, back of tongue sore and coughing up yucky green stuff. Does anyone have any ideas. Going back to the Doctor in 2 days.

Strep throat [ 2 Answers ]

So my sister thinks she has strep throat... shes 26... she says its hard to swallow.. she feels like her her throat is smaller than usual.. she says it takes her time to actually swallow... she feels like she constantly has to clear her throat.. when she coughs its like a dry cough... her head...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.