Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkelle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2016, 06:24 PM
    Troy bilt riding lawn mower
    My troy bilt riding lawn mower Bronco's gas pedal will go all the way down but it won't accelerate. I found a spring under it when I moved the tractor. Does anyone have a photo of how this spring connects. I have looked at diagrams but I can't figure it out.

Check out some similar questions!

Troy Bilt riding lawn mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Troy Bilt riding lawn mower with a starting issue. Checked the battery it's good, checked the sulaniod and it's getting power to the starter so it was good, but when I go to turn the ignition to start it, no click, no nothing, I can't figure out what else would stop it from starting.

Replacing fuse on troy-bilt riding lawn mower [ 8 Answers ]

I have a troy-bilt riding lawnmower Model #1842. The operating manual mentions two fuses to check if you have trouble starting the lawn mower and the battery is fine. I found the one behind the battery box under the seat. The other is suppose to be under the hood and behind the dashborad. I...

Troy Bilt Riding Lawn Mower issues [ 1 Answers ]

2006 Troy Bilt "Pony" 17.5 HP, 7 speed "shift on the go" Just moved and it was fine when it went on moving truck. Arrives and zero happens when key is turned. Suspect battery, but checks fine. Suspect safety switches. Check seat, brake, PTO switches. All look good physically being...

Troy bilt riding lawn mower electrical troubleshooting [ 4 Answers ]

Troy bilt 1998 model 13AJ609G766 , automatic transmission, 18.5 Horsepower, 42" deck. Deck is not installed as yet. When releasing the foot brake pedal about half up, the engine stops. This is what I have done so far, checked the alignment of the brake and pto switches. Checked for...

Troy Bilt Pony Riding Lawn Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a Troy Bilt Pony riding lawn mower two years ago this summer. I started it for the first time yesterday and after mowing for about 5 minutes, white smoke started coming out of the exhaust. I stopped the mower and restarted it after a minute or so. I drove about 10 feet and the smoke...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.