Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashley 2000163 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2016, 02:12 AM
    I am bleeding during sex
    I have bleeding during sex, mainly during the first round. Afterwards it totally stops and there is no sign. Had a half a day period on the day my period was expected then nothing, totally nothing no sign of blood anywhere
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 18, 2016, 06:49 AM
    Are you ready for the sex, prior to starting actual intercourse? Is there enough and proper foreplay for you to be lubricated properly?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 18, 2016, 07:37 AM
    Are you using protection? Note that pullout/rhythm is not birth control.

Usually bleeding during/after sex is a sign of a lack of lubrication or that the sex was a little too rough. The tissue of your vaginal canal and surrounding area is delicate and can be torn if not proper lubricated. It is a common problem. Maybe make sure that your partner, if using anything other then his penis, is gentle and makes sure that it is without sharp edges. IE, trim his nails or what not.
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Apr 18, 2016, 10:25 AM
    Reasons of bleeding during sex:

1. Ectropion:
    It is due to the hormonal effect of oral contraceptives which increases the chances of the cervical canal's delicate lining to grow out to the cervix's surface.

2. Improper lubrication
    If the amount lubricated is insufficient then it becomes tougher for the genitals to bear the pressure. I agree withi what CravenMorhead informed. Consistent sex with improper lubrication cause more troubles to you. So make sure about such things. Also if he is new to you or bigger than you, then it tears vaginal canal and the surrounding a little.

3. It can be a sign of pregnancy? Yes, not normal but perhaps it can be.

If this happens consistently then you must pause it until you consult your doctor. Consult as soon as possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sex [ 3 Answers ]

Ok I'm like 43 and I'm having pro lem bleeding afer sex for no reason why is that what could it be

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding After Sex [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: OK hey all! First off... Everytime after me and my boyfriend has sex, I get up to go use the restroom, and when I whip I'm bleeding! Not heavly, but a faded red coloring! This happends every time we have sex! What is this caused by, and is it OK that I bleed?

View more questions Search