Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mraskalot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2016, 04:31 PM
    Any tips on singing?
    I am afraid of singing in front of people any tips for me.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2016, 04:36 PM
    Don't sing in front of people.
    Precious7 Posts: 333, Reputation: 61

Apr 15, 2016, 05:12 PM
    First, start singing in front of the mirror looking at yourself, when you feel comfortable looking at yourself singing. Then move on and start singing in front of your close friends and whom you feel a little comfortable with. Then move on to other people, here is the trick, sing in front of just one or two person whom you may not feel comfortable singing in front of. Keep doing it, even after you feel comfortable. Practice Practice Practice. ;)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 15, 2016, 05:22 PM
    I'm assuming you want to be a singer? Is that right?

I'm also assuming that you believe that you have a good singing voice? Is that right?

If the above is true, and you want to become a singer, make a living doing that, then you'll have to sing in front of other people. Yes, it's scary, just like public speaking is scary, or acting in a play in front of people is scary. It's terrifying.

You need to find a way to get over that fear. We can't do it for you. Only you know why you're afraid, and only you have the strength to get over that fear.

If you can't do that, then stop dreaming of becoming a singer and find something else that you want to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Don't sing in front of people.
    Wondergirl, you're better than this. This is an answer I'd expect from others, not you!

Where are all the questions? Where are all the ideas? Where's the help you usually try to offer?

Why did you even bother to post on this one? You didn't help at all, and that's not like you. :(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2016, 05:59 PM
    You just do it. Did you know many famous singers and performers were so afraid to be in front of crowd, they become physically sick before they perform. Yep.

But the issue is you just do it.

On singing, you take lessons, you practice hours a day. And you learn to do it correctly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Singing [ 3 Answers ]

I need someone to be my agent and songwriter please help Austin mahone is my hero someone help!!

Q:I want to do singing as a job but how can I get into it any tips? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to be a singer as my job but how can I do singing if I am not famous dose anyone have any tips that can help? Me be one??

Lightening dyed hair tips (tips are almost black) [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have medium auburn hair naturally. I dyed my hair a dark auburn but there is a section of my hair where the tips (two inches from root to tip) is almost black. I want to lighten these tips. Would using Peroxide Volume 20 mixed with shampoo do this?

Singing tips? [ 10 Answers ]

So, my Because is in this band and I really want to be in it. It's an all guy band and I'm a girl but, I think he would let me do some back-up volcals (Can't spell, lol) I've asked this before but, not getting any answers. How can I sound better? I'm not that bad a singer but, I'm not trained. And...

View more questions Search