Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    John Rivas Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2016, 08:50 PM
    In which way does laundered money affect the current account and the capital...
    In which way does laundered money affect the current account and the capital accounts of the drug exporting or drug-importing nation? [think capital inflows and capital outflows] What is the impact on prices of other goods? Living standards? The value of the US dollar? Legitimate businesses?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Apr 11, 2016, 09:11 PM
    It's a monetary thing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How does last years ending owners capital affect this years closing capital [ 1 Answers ]

Closing capital for last year 52660 Unadjusted capital for this year shows 77660 Do I have to add last year to this year?

Please help me with capital accounts, bank account and realisation account [ 1 Answers ]

In the partnership Kop, Simpson, and Ferrera profits and losses are shared in the ratio 4:3:1. The agreed to dissolve the partnership at 30/ 6/1990 and Kop buy the goodwill for R10 800 and all the debtors for R27 600 and treats the goodwill as an asset like the debtors. The land and building are...

Capital One took money from Wells Fargo account [ 5 Answers ]

Here's the process: Tonight, I checked my bank account online and ending summary versus available balance was $1000 off. Learning from online service and customer service, a legal order hold had been put on my account by a debt collector and Wells Fargo will notify me 6 days after placing the...

When new capital is introduced, is it entered in the capital account or bank account? [ 1 Answers ]

When new capital is introduced, is it entered in the capital account or bank account?

View more questions Search