Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mark Christy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2016, 04:19 PM
    Craftsman kohler 15.5 ohv. No spark
    I replaced new coil . Still no spark . Pulled flywheel cleaned and found 4 stator magnets came off flywheel. I need to know proper sequence direction of positive minus location to epoxy them back on. But problem is no spark at spark plug.

Check out some similar questions!

14.5 briggs ohv hard to start but getting gas and spark [ 2 Answers ]

I have a briggs 14.5 hp with ohv. I set the valves at .004. The engine is hard to start, but the carb keeps flooding.when I do get it started it,it will start fine with a little bogging. Is that the valves not set correct or the feul solenoid bad? Which seems to be working

Old Kohler, single cyl. 12 1/2 hp, OHV adjustment [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 17 year old Cub Cadet lawn tractor with a single cylinder, 12.5 hp, motor with ohv. I have no info on how to adjust the valves. I removed the valve cover on the very top... That's as far as I have able to go. Engine has about 15 lbs. of compression which is low. It is very hard to...

Briggs 14.5 hp ohv - No spark to spark plug [ 1 Answers ]

Was mowing tall grass when it died. At first there was a small spark at the plug but now there is none. Had been having to use pickup to jump start the Huskee 38" riding mower. Where can I find a schematic for this engine. Model 287707 Type 1224-E1 Code 000531ZD

Spark Plug on a 12.5 Craftsman OHV engine [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to locate the spark plug on a craftsman 12.5 OHV engine

Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 16HP OHV No Spark? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi All, Seen several threads along this line but nothing that seems to help me. I have a Briggs & Stratton Model 303777 Vanguard (on a 1994 Snapper SR170 Rider). The engine turns over well, but will not start. I am not getting any "thump" when it turns. I am not hearing any clicking from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.