Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jawilliams717 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2016, 01:48 PM
    Kenmore ultra dishwasher
    The breaker keeps popping. Replaced breaker and new breaker does the same. Dishwasher only appliance on this circuit. Has worked fine for 3 years. Where should I start to look for a solution.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 11, 2016, 02:28 PM
    Grounded hot or neutral wire or jammed motor. Look for worn or abraded insulation. Check the connection box under the DW. Make sure the motor is free.
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2016, 01:29 PM
    Get a meter and learn to use it, then turn off power and disconnect it. Start from hot wire and trace circuit until you find short.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore ultra dishwasher [ 3 Answers ]

My Kenmore ultra dishwash is stuck with the control locks on. I push and hold the No Heat Dry pad for 4 -8 seconds, the light blinks twice thaen stays on, and the dishwasher will not work. I tried unplugging the unit and let it sit for 6 hours hoping it would reset itself but that did not work...

Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the guide for a Kenmore Ultra Dishwasher model # 665-15891-791. I just got it used and I know it is probably old, but still need to know how it works and the codes in case it stops. Thank

Kenmore ultra wash dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher and I cannt seem to get the lock light to come off and the dishwasher will not start

Kenmore ultra dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

The top spinning arm on my dishwasher is not getting enuf flow to spin the arm and wash the top dishes. I am not sure what to check. Can you help me? Thanks, Lisa

Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a user manual or simply some explanation as to the various controls on the Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher. It is an older model #110753613 Serial number FFA0404041 I have done a lot of searching on the net and the only thing I can find is that Kenmore will give you the user...

View more questions Search