Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thresia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 05:09 AM
    Nikah
    Assalam o Alaikum,
    I have a question regarding nikah. After 2 years of engagement I did nikah with my fiancé in 2011 and after 1 years of our nikah we had intimacy secretly before going to his home properly but since he was my husband I didn't regret because I thought I haven't done any sin. We were supposed to have marriage ceremony in 2013 and I will go to his home but then many facts were revealed about him that he hadn't completed his education, he wasn't earning, and other things so my family became opposed and with my consent they ask court for divorce.

I am divorced now it been 3 years. Now the problem is that if any marriage proposal come I am perplexed. Can I tell him about my intimacy where I hadn't been to his home if yes how? If no, then is it justified? Because of this I have been rejecting every proposal, though I know he was my husband but people take it so wrong that I did intimacy secretly.

So I wanted to ask can I hide this from my future husband? If he ask me to take oath on Quran then what I should do?

Kindly explain in detail with references.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2016, 10:12 AM
    Hello Thresa,

No you should not hide it, Truth does't hurt if you hide it from your future husband the time will come that he will find out about it and then you will be more sorry, if you had Nikah the Islamic way why would you worry about your intimacy, Allah would not punish you for that because he was your husband at at that time, before you accept any marriage proposal please discus the mater with him, I understand each country has their own way, I will also suggest to talk to your Imam and take his advise, good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nikah [ 1 Answers ]

Can I do nikah without da permission of my parents.. I am 20 years old

About nikah [ 2 Answers ]

Assalam-o-alaikom this is hashmat afghan from pakistan... Sir I have a question that my cosin has drink my mothers milk while she was a chaild. I want to ask that can I marry her. I love her so much and want to marry her so *** answer me can I marry her or not?

Nikah [ 3 Answers ]

Its my question that I have done NIKAH without permission of my parents. I go many times hotel with my wife, my problem is that me and my wife do sex, if police caught us than they can make case on us? Please help me as soon as possible

If a girl has signed nikah unwillingly and by forcely. So is this nikah done or not. [ 1 Answers ]

If a girl is married to a person which is not of his choice and the girl signed the nikah unwillingly by the force or fear of his father. So did this nikah happen or not .1. and no to. If the same girl refuse his husband for doing intercourse and the husband do it forcely so what is this. Is this...

View more questions Search