Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickearya123 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2016, 04:48 AM
    Income tax return
    How to fill ITR for employee in Private Sector?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 06:00 AM
    I suggest you review the India Tax Department web site - lots of info there on filing tax returns: e-Filing Home Page, Income Tax Department, Government of India
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 07:50 AM
    ebaines,

How did you know the OP was from India?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 08:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaTaxExpert View Post
    ebaines,

How did you know the OP was from India?
    Just a hunch. Plus a Google search on "IRT" led me to the India Tax Department.
    AtlantaTaxExpert Posts: 21,836, Reputation: 846
    Senior Tax Expert

Apr 8, 2016, 08:23 AM
    Okay, let's see if the OP answers!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is filing income tax return for 1.5 months income in the US on L-1 visa compulsory? [ 1 Answers ]

My Wife was on L-1 Visa in the US from June 2009 to Mid Feb 2011. She has yet not received her W-2 for 2011 income in the US, which, I assume should have come to her employer by now. As far as I understand, she would have to file her return before April 15th, 2012. But how can she do that without...

Federal corporate income tax treatment on state income tax return [ 0 Answers ]

I know that federal corporation tax is deductible on state corporate tax returns but not on federal corporate returns, but is it deductible on state corporate returns? You may generalize your answer or you may limit it to Florida Form F-1120 if you like. I have been told that it can but I can't...

Us income tax return [ 1 Answers ]

Someone that I know is an alien graduate student studying at a US university, working for that university and married to an alien spouse. Does the alien spouse need a tax ID number to file a US income tax return? Can the alien file for Earned Income Credit? He and his spouse lived in the US for...

1120: State income tax deductible in federal tax return for corp. [ 2 Answers ]

In our C Corp. we use the Accrual method of accounting. Nevertheless, in our past Federal Inc. tax returns, my accountant (actually, ex-accountant) has been deducting the State Inc. Taxes PAID in the FY, instead of the accrued tax. I want to start deducting the accrued tax, starting this FY's...

Income tax return [ 2 Answers ]

How much money do I have to make in a year to have to file in lamens terms I'm just looking for a simple amount of money for state and federal

View more questions Search