Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Anar26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2016, 12:16 AM
    Hi, guys I just wrote here because I could find the song I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR ARO
    Hi, guys I just wrote here because I could find the song I HAD BEEN SEARCHING FOR AROUND 15YEARS. I don't know the name of the song nor singers name. I just can describe the music video. While the singer sings the music a dog with one missed leg shows off. And then some guys playing cards have their eyes popping out of the sockects. Smth like this. Please if smb knows this song help me write here. I have searched all these YouTube videos but no result so far. Thnks beforehand
    Loonkin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2016, 10:07 AM
    Can you describe the general genre? Like is it rock, pop, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Searching for a song where I think it is 3 asian guys running round a building shooti [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a song where I think it was 3 asian guys running round a building shooting they are wearing white armoured suits and I think it was a dancy eletric kind of song

Guys I'm going nuts. I need to find out what this song is. [ 0 Answers ]

So I don't know any of the lyrics to it. I know snippets of the video: The singer is probably around 17-20 roughly had dark hair ( brown or black don't remember) She just had a break up, and her friends are driving her around ( at least I think so LOL.) The singer: She reminds me of Cassie...

Song I Wrote [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I Wrote Another Song. Was Wondering If You Could Help Me With This One To, Like To See If Its Any Good Or Not. Thanks! .. I Wish I Never Met You You don't have to be perfect baby, Im just looking for love You don't ever have to feel down baby, I've got kiss's and hug's You don't...

Help me find this song! Tried searching the lyrics on Google but I got nothing [ 0 Answers ]

I can't take you anymore... I can't take you anymore... Come in looking for a fight, you push me I just might You finally push me to that line, tonight is your last time

A song I wrote. [ 1 Answers ]

OK so I wrote this song when my great grandma died. Like a year ago. I'm 14 years old. Its not really a whole song together, more just like a verse and then a chorus and that's it. I was wondering if it is good or not?! So here it is: You know I've been down that road before, And never want to...

View more questions Search