Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tecnova Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2016, 08:20 AM
    Payment terms of 1% 10, net 30 days
    Payment terms of 1% 10, net 30 days - our system deducts the discount when checks are issued within the 10-day time, and mailed the same day. Our vendor is not honoring the discount because they didn't receive our payments within the 10-day time. Is this correct?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 5, 2016, 10:45 AM
    Your agreement with them should address the 10 day. 10 from payment/mailing or rec'd by 10 days. We don't know the terms of your agreement.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 5, 2016, 03:28 PM
    Their intrepretation would be the commercial norm.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lamens terms for me please net income and net loss I cant figure it out [ 1 Answers ]

I begun my business in 2011 with Investment of 93,244 Drawings were 23,569 Total assets were 467,127 Total liabilities were 247,653 I can't figure out my net income?? so i figured out my net for 2011 was 149,799 thank you very much

Determine net profit from net income and net sales [ 1 Answers ]

Net Income 5,390 Net Sales 44,830 - what is the net profit

Change in salary paydate two days before due payment is this allowed? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I current get paid on 14th of each month, so my next payment is due on Monday however my employer sent an email today advising the staff would not be paid on Monday but would be paid at the end of the month instead. Are they legally allowed to do this with no notice to the employees? ...

Landlord breaks terms of lease! Terms for early termination or lease? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, Myself and my roommates lease an apartment from our landlord. The building we live in is brand new and we are the first tenets to live in the apartment. There are two apartments in the second story. The landlord also has an office/bar/living area in the front of the building, also on the...

12 days over car payment and they already threaten reposession [ 1 Answers ]

I have a car loan with a company in FL and I'm curently living in UT. We have always paid our bill ontime due on the 14th. Consistently every month 5 days before the due date they call and pester us about sending in a payment. On the 1st of this month we said we are paying the $6000 we have...

View more questions Search