Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazna nz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2016, 04:17 AM
    a question online
    Is network marketing is halal in Islam ? This deals with products and your packages
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 4, 2016, 04:27 AM
    What do you mean by "network"
    Do you mean internet marketing, like having an internet store?

Or multi level marketing, where the real selling, is getting others to sell and buy into it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 4, 2016, 05:44 AM
    Any religious questions about business and commerce should be put to your LOCAL religious leaders, since good conduct related to making money can vary by the location, and sect of your Islamic teachings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ask an hr question online [ 1 Answers ]

I want to resign from my job. I will begin a 60 day PIP on June 3 and am too stressed out. I have 2 weeks of vacation. I have a stock vest coming on July 15. Can I resign 4 weeks from my vest and say: I'm going to work 2 weeks and then 2 weeks will be vacation? I know its silly but I'm worried...

Ask a question about pregnancy online [ 0 Answers ]

I am so confused. My period cycle is about 29-30 days. I had my last 2 periods (Aug 17th and Sept 24th). It was late by few days for the first time last month. Anyhow, my husband and I just decided to go for a baby and we had an intercourse about 18 days and 12 days ago. Past few days I been...

Question Gynaecologist Online? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 5 months pregnant and doctor told me after ultrasound that it's a baby girl.is it possible that the gender would be opposite?what can I do in this regard if I want a baby boy?

View more questions Search