Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nattiexp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2016, 02:37 AM
    Help I don't know if this is normal
    , it's about my period. I've had it for like a good 2 weeks now at first it was bleeding and then it stopped for like a day and then came back the next day, after I think the 3rd day it was normal and stayed normal for a while... now it's doing the same thing it bleeds but only for a little bit or when I put a tampon in any other time I feel like it doesn't bleed I'm confused as to what is going on would you have any advice on what I could do BACKGROUND: I just got off birth control it was a shot called depo or something like that
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 4, 2016, 07:13 AM
    Depo Provera? That is an effective birthcontrol shot. Coming off it will cause, as you have experienced, irregular cycles. What is happening is that your body wasn't in control of its cycles for however long you were on Depo. So now your body is taking over your cycle again and it is battling with the after effects of the depo shot. It is normal, but unique to each user. It will take up to six months or long for it to be out of your system and your body controlling things again. Ride it out, if it gets bad then go wee your doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it normal if you don't celebrate anything? [ 6 Answers ]

One of my friends doesn't celebrate anything AT ALL. Not even their birthday, Christmas, New Year's, Halloween, nothing! She doesn't do anything for her birthday. She doesn't get a cake, presents, etc. Her birthday is just a normal day like any other day. And on Halloween she does nothing. She...

Is it normal that we don't have sex that much [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for over 4 years we have a good relationship, although we don't have sex as much as we used to, sometimes we could go a month with only doing it one time. I'm 22 and he is 27, I don't know how to get back to how it was in the begunning basically what I'm...

I don't know if my breast size is normal? [ 8 Answers ]

Ok, I'm a 14 year old girl and I'm quite small as the other people tower over me, I'm around 4 ft 11 and my bra is 32f! Its really weird as all the other girls don't have big boobs and I always feel out of place because I'm different. Should I worry there this big or anything? Xx

I don't think this is normal? [ 11 Answers ]

I'm starting to get worried.. I'm completely obsessed with my friend. I love him, but he keeps pushing away. The more he pushes, the more I want him. We use to be close where we would talk everyday and now he doesn't try keeping up a conversation after I talk to him, or even when he talks to me...

Is this normal? Why do I still care I don't get it [ 6 Answers ]

Lately its been very hard for me to think that my ex might be liking another girl the same way he liked me. Its been a very long time now that we've been apart. The weird thing is that we have no contact whatsoever except for a classe together. I don't know why I still care about him but it is...

View more questions Search