Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ambrin0987 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2016, 07:34 AM
    Teen relationships
    I have a guy friend whose touched me up and fingered me but when I asked if he likes me he said only in a mate way so then why did he touch me and now he wants a blow job?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 07:59 AM
    Because he knows you are easy.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 08:27 AM
    Are you going to give him a blowjob? Why would you let someone do that to you?
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 3, 2016, 10:54 AM
    Why don't you "Huff and Puff and Blow in his Ear", that is all he is worth, if that. Don't get used, kick him to the curb.
    You deserve better.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 3, 2016, 12:36 PM
    A guy doesn't have to like you to sleep with you. In fact he doesn't even need to find you attractive. He wants something and you are giving it to him... free with no conditions or requirements.

He's using you because you are easy and you let him. Pretty soon everyone will know you are easy and will sleep with anyone, and that reputation will be a very, very difficult one to live down.

35+ years after I graduated high school everyone still remembers who the easy girls were. So that's a very long time.

Your parents will be proud of you when they find this out....and they will, ...when a lot of people around you know...you can be sure they are going to know. They are neither dumb, nor clueless.

Guys your age brag to their friends, and in fact they will usually even embellish upon the story claiming you did MORE than you actually did.......and they tell their friends and soon everyone knows.
    catonsville Posts: 894, Reputation: 91

Apr 3, 2016, 12:47 PM
    Teen relationships

ambrin0987 Smoothy, is spot on, if you are smart you will NOT go down THAT Road. Also, news today travels almost
    at the speed of light.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 01:09 PM
    Smoothy is correct. Last night, I read an article about young teens and oral sex. The girls give blowjobs in hopes of getting love and a relationship from the guys. The boys demand blowjobs simply for sexual release and don't care anything about feelings or love or relationships.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 02:33 PM
    Why would he finger you, feel you up, if he doesn't actually care about you? Easy. Because you let him feel you up and finger you and you're actually contemplating giving him a blow job. You're easy. He can do all these things to you without actually making a commitment.

Boys like sex, that's all they think about as teens. For the girls they love and respect, they'll wait. But the girls that just give it up with no commitment at all, they'll use them as much as the girl allows.

You're allowing it. He won't ever date you, you're a friend, a "mate", that allows him to finger her, feel her up, and, if he gets his next wish, a blow job too.

You're easy. Is that what you want to be? I doubt it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 3, 2016, 05:11 PM
    Where did you get the idea that a guy that wants sexual favors loves you? At least he was honest that all he wanted was to play with your body for his own pleasure. Some guys would LIE and say they love you to get into your pants, or get you into theirs.

You still say no, because you respect yourself more than to be a friendly sex toy for a horny guy. Then a guy will have to respect YOU, even if he doesn't love you! Sex without love AND respect is just LUST.

Most teens don't understand the BIG difference. If you do not, and it sounds like you don't, you should not engage in ANY kind of sex. It's no fun to be used for a free quick thrill by a horny dude who can't wait to tell his friends about it. They will be around to check you out too!

Guys don't care where we get our thrills, as long as we get them. Smoothy is 100% correct. The easier the better!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen Relationships [ 1 Answers ]

Ah, so I think I like(not sure) this boy. We used to be classmates and kindof friends; now he's in the states. I never really saw him other than a friend. He left for the states in grade 9, and now I'm graduating grade 10. We talk on fb but because of a 12-hr time difference our messages are short...

Not sure what to do here... Teen relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I like this one girl whom I'm great friends with that's been going out with someone else for a whole year. I didn't like her until last November after she started hanging out with me after school and saw that she's really cool. I found out that her boyfriend broke up with her and I was going to ask...

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

How can you establish trust in a relationship if your prevouis relationships was full of distrussed. HOw do you trust one another when you love them so bad but still worries that they can't be trusted?

Teen Online Relationships Are Awful! [ 9 Answers ]

Okay, So I loved my advice from my other question and decided to say hi to guys on myspace. I had a really good conversation with a cute, nice guy. And then I got stressed. Why won't he message me back? He has a girlfriend... but, other guys talk to me but barely, I don't know how to get a guy to...

Teen Relationships [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and going to be in 10th grade. I've never been in any relationship. I've seen how relationships go at my age around here, and they don't look good. I know friends who say they love you to a girl, and then say they never want to see them, and then a day later they love them again. ...

View more questions Search