Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EllieRose Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2016, 12:48 AM
    Old song/film clip
    Looking for an old music video from like the 70s-00s. It had two female ninjas fighting each other, one in black one in white. At the end of the song the winner takes off their masks to reveal they are both the same person. One of them dies.

Check out some similar questions!

Get name of song from film clip description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi all, I'm going out of my mind because I can't locate the name of a song I heard when I was about 10 years younger. From memory it would have been between the years of 1996 and 2005 You will have to excuse how vague this description is because it has been that long and I only heard it...

What's the song- film clip only [ 0 Answers ]

So I only vaguely remember the music video but it was shot in black and white. There is only one guy through the enter thing, I'm pretty sure he is African American. But the main thing is that his eyes are completely black (like demon eyes). Does anyone know the song or artist? Just to be...

Looking for a song title but only remember the film clip? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all, Really hope someone will be able to help me out. I'm looking for a song from an Australian band (I think they're from Melbourne) and I can only remember what the video clip looks like. So the music video is set in some sort of castle or church that's been abandoned and the band is...

Find a song by film clip? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Trying to find a song I've only seen the film clip for once. It's a newish rock power ballad, the singer is sitting on a bed with a shaved head, there is a broken mirror and spilled red wine and at the end of the clip a lady in a green dress runs away and lyrics are something like you are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.