Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RachelDiam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2016, 11:36 AM
    I'm wondering what are some good outfits for 14yr olds?
    Hi! I'm short and really thin. I'm moving to a new school for grade nine and was wondering what to wear. I'm not allowed to wear crop tops or tanks, so does anyone have any good ideas? Thanks!
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Apr 2, 2016, 12:50 PM
    How about dresses with flats? Jeans with nicer tops? You could check out some shops in your area, or even websites for shops online, and see what they have posted for ideas. See what outfits they have put together for displays. You might also check out the website of your new school, or the school district, to see if they have a dress code listed so that you can be sure what you decide on would be appropriate for school.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 2, 2016, 12:57 PM
    My daughter is 13 and is a bit fashion obsessed. She picks out most of her clothes at thrift stores. She gets a lot, and then remodels them, cuts them up, sews them, adds things to them.

She loves leggings with shorts or a skirt. Knee high leggings are very in right now, and Spring is a great time to wear them, since it's getting warmer. She got a great pair of brown leather boots for $5 at a thrift store, never worn. They look great with skinny jeans, or leggings. Knit sweaters, or shirts with cute sayings on them, are also favorites for her. She loves to put unique outfits together.

Find your style, look around at thrift stores, they have tons of stuff and it's one of a kind, not the mass produced stuff in stores. You can tailor things to fit you if you're crafty.
    RachelDiam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2016, 03:25 PM
    Thanks! You've given me some ideas. I appreciate it! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a jackie robinson card and I'm wondering if I'ts any good [ 0 Answers ]

It's a jackie robinson topps baseball archives the ultimate 1954 series it's a no. 10 I'm wondering if it's valuable. Cooperation appreiciated.

Wondering what kinds of foods are good to eat and avoid after gall bladder removal... [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 37 year old woman who just had my gall bladder removed 1 week ago as of tonight and wanted to know what kinds of low fat foods are good and bad to be eating after just 1 week since my surgery. Thank you. ~~

I Was Wondering What Would Be A Good Excuse. [ 62 Answers ]

When people start to ask you questions like "why are you so light now?", "what are you using on your skin to look so fair?", "are you bleaching your skin?", etc.. What excuses would you use that you find to be a plausible answer without really spilling the beans? :p

To go with my outfits [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how to get the perfect brown color to my black hair,brown hair would go well with what ever I wear,I need to look different

Beanie Babies with outfits? [ 1 Answers ]

We have two Beanie Babies with outfits in sealed plastic cases tied with a ribbon, unopened. I haven't been able to find anything about them online! "Baldy with outfit" (Purple suit with pink and black polka dot trim) "Peanut with outfit" (Green polka dot dress) Anyone know their stories...

View more questions Search