Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrsford123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Confused teen
    OK here it goes my period usually last 5 day well jan 2007 I came on it last 4 days feb. 2007 I didn't come on and mar. 2007 I came on and it was light as first but than got OK and it last for four days it is now April and I came on my period it only been two days it is really heavy could I still be pregnant? I was have Pregnant signs in Feb.-Mar. please answer me soon :(
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 13, 2007, 02:38 PM
    If you are getting your period it is doubtful that you are pregnant.

How old are you? Your age may have something to do with it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Teen sex [ 7 Answers ]

I am 16 years old and I have NEVER had sex. I know that this is normal however I have a problem. I have a girlfriend of over a year and a half (She knows the days I just agree). She has talked to me about sex before and she has mentioned her curiosity. She will not talk to me about it directly. ...

Teen pregnancy [ 14 Answers ]

I am 15 years old and pregnant. Am I considered an adult and can I make my own decisions?

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

What kind of diets and exercises and she do? She is now a cheerleander and is scared about fitting into a unaform. What do you think could help.

Hi I'm a Pregnant Teen [ 5 Answers ]

And I have a lot of questions. They might sound silly but.. hehe I'm just looking for some help. So please answer my questions! First Question - Does my baby pee inside of me? Second Question - Is there anything that can help my daily nauseousness Third Question - Is constipation normal ...

Teen [ 1 Answers ]

How do you giv a girl the best orgasm? :confused:

View more questions Search