Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noman2952 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2016, 12:57 AM
    Economics question related to fiscal policy
    What effect would a movement away from a carbon based economy have on a government's fiscal position in the short, medium, and long terms?
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Mar 31, 2016, 04:34 AM
    Devastation
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2016, 05:53 PM
    You would always be out hunting and gathering your food. What do you think NOMAN2952? Why?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fiscal policy [ 1 Answers ]

What are the major economic ideas involved in the development of American fiscal policy today?

Insurance policy related [ 4 Answers ]

Some one contacted me over phone about bonus on my policy which was expired two years back and asked to send me some identification documents and two cheques one for Rs. 16000/- towards security and another cancelled cheque with the promise that I will get the bonus amount and security of Rs....

Fiscal policy and budget dificit [ 1 Answers ]

The simplest explanation of what happens when government uses expansionary fiscal policy is that government deficit increase/surplus decrease. What I am interested is: is it possible that a stimulating effect of an expansionary fiscal policy will, after some time, pay off by an increase in...

I want to ask about the meaning of fiscal policy [ 0 Answers ]

I want to ask about the meaning of fiscal policy, and the diffirence between planned investment and practice-investment

View more questions Search