Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Blues Sam Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2016, 10:20 AM
    Silverado clicking noise
    Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ( 2004 )
    There is an intermittent Morse code style clicking from the passenger side dash while driving. Not sure if this is connected, the oil pressure gauge has stopped working? Are there any checks I can do?

Thanking you in anticipation.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 29, 2016, 10:43 AM
    Sounds like a relay is opening and closing. I would certainly have someone check the oil pressure. If indeed the pressure is 0, your engine won't last long.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 30, 2016, 11:41 AM
    Relay or a noisy fuel injectors?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clicking noise when furnace is on [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace-4 years old. It is heating fine, but I notice there is this clicking noise when it turns on and gradually disappears the longer the heat is on. It has a humidifier attached to it, but we have turned it off, but not the water main and the water softner is attached to it. Wonder...

Clicking noise when furnace is on [ 8 Answers ]

I have clicking in what appears to be the gas line whenever the furnace kicks on. I have heat, the clicking is loudest near the gas line on the water heater, but I can hear it upstairs as well. When the furnace goes off, the clicking stops. Does this sound like a furnace issue or gas company, don't...

'07 Chevy Silverado won't start - doesn't turn over no clicking - nothing [ 6 Answers ]

I have a '07 Chevy Silverado that won't start. When try to start, everything works, radio, lights, air, etc, but nothing happens. It doesn't turn over, no clicking, no noise what so ever. Any ideas as to what the problem may be? Thanks!

Clicking noise [ 2 Answers ]

What is the clicking noise coming from the furnace?

Clicking noise in computer [ 2 Answers ]

I have an HP a712n that's about 2 yrs old (windows XP) and has not been used all that much. It has recently done this thing where it makes a clicking noise inside the computer and will freeze up. After the first time it did this, I got a brand new Microsoft One Care subscription, did the virus...

View more questions Search