Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pringle05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2016, 10:49 PM
    I need advice
    Hi,

I need an advice. Is it OK to take the Diane pills if have'nt been in my period day? I just take it once, is it OK? Because I got confused with the instruction that my ob gave me. Because as what she said, after I take the provera, then that's the time to take the diane pills, but I'll just wait when I got my period then that's the time to take the diane pills on the first day of my period.

Thank you!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 28, 2016, 06:41 AM
    Call your OB.
    writer1hal Posts: 36, Reputation: 5
    In love with life!

Mar 28, 2016, 07:36 AM
    Talk to your OB and explain her clearly. Making any medical decision without your OB is risky.
    pringle05 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 28, 2016, 05:38 PM
    Thank you for the response,

Yes, I already called my OB, she said that wait until my period is in, then that's the time to take the Diane pills. but I got mistake once, because I take 1 pill. But I my period is not yet. Is there any effect on it? Thank you..
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2016, 06:46 PM
    It's unlikely the one pill will cause too much disruption. How long has it been since the last provera? It can take several days, sometimes even longer, for a period to start after the last provera pill.

Is this your first month using provera? You may find that it takes a few months to regulate your cycle. Just get back on track with the Diane pills after you see a period... and hopefully the combination will work well for you.

Certainly it can be wise to contact your doctor again, you can just call to ask, and get the exact directions that your doctor wants you to follow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some advice... [ 11 Answers ]

I'll try making this as short as I can.. So I've liked this girl around school for almost 5 years , 3 years ago she came across the room with her friends , made eye contact with me and smiled, shortly after she messaged me on Facebook on a national feast wishing me a happy feast and all , she...

Please I need advice!! [ 3 Answers ]

My ex and I were together for almost 3 years. We have a child together. I moved out with our daughter because I thought he didn't love or want me anymore. He still loved me and wanted me but he thought I didn't want him either. I called him 2 weeks after I moved out and told him I still loved him...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

In Need Of Advice [ 54 Answers ]

I was dating this girl for just a little over a month and previous to that we started talking and hung out for a few weeks before we became official. Anyway, during our relationship we seemed to have a pretty good connection, the physical attraction was amazing and we started talking about we were...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search