Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kezzy5 Posts: 212, Reputation: 4

Mar 25, 2016, 06:49 PM
    Advice
    Sorry I'm asking a question again...

In sexual relationship. We have so much sex more previously this week due to other issues.

Today we had sex 13 times around 4-5 minutes each and one of the times he all in me and on him, he was still hard and we had more sex. Is this okay, is it because we are knew to it that we do it so much.

Plus this could be irrelevant however I have felt extremely sick. I had to take anti-sickness to stop me from being sick and feeling it, also was burning up. I felt like this after the last session of sex?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 25, 2016, 07:11 PM
    If you are asking if these symptoms could be due to pregnancy, it's way too early for that. The sperm hasn't met the egg yet, from today's experience. However, pregnancy is a possibility from earlier encounters.

You both are ready to be parents, right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 25, 2016, 08:21 PM
    It may be from nervousness, or even the motion of the sexual act. Or just the physical exercise of the sexual act.

I don't understand, one time he was all in you.
    Sex is insertion of the penis. If it is not inserted it is not actually sexual intercourse but some type of other sexual activity.

Mar 26, 2016, 02:44 AM
    I have the implant (rod) and yeah it could be from the sexual act. And yeah the penis was inside me every time. But thank you both. Sorry looking back at my question, I meant he spermed in me and on him, but was still hard after.
    Expert

Mar 26, 2016, 03:31 AM
    Remember that there is no form of birth control that is 100% effective. You could still get pregnant.

Mar 26, 2016, 09:33 AM
    Okay thank you, I will keep that in mind, however the nurse did say it's rare to get pregnant when on the implant and that's it's 99 percent effective. Also is it bad that in 4 days have had sex like 25 times? Is this normal because we are just started into a sexual relationship?

Thanks
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2016, 09:58 AM
    Give it a few weeks its going to taper off drastically... and in a few years you will be happy to get it once a day... a few decades... even once a week...

remember, 99% mean 1 out of every one hundred....or 10 out of every thousand, 10,000 of of every million....

and you see 1% can still be a lot ....and the odds of being one of that 1% isn't as remote as it seems.

Besides the fact...it makes it sound like its ALL about him and his urges and you are there for just one reason....neither of your are getting as much enjoyment out of it just by doing it as often as you are capable.

And I just checked some of your older posts...you are 16 at most, because you were 15 less than a year ago ....and there are other issues at play here...

and that REALLY makes me think both of you have way too much free time on your hands. Because nobody in school or with a Job has that much time free that's all they can think of doing or find to do.

How long have you known him..or been dating him. I know the average guys mindset at that age....and see a girl getting used for all she's worth right now....I don't see this ending well.

If you ever heard the phrase...burning the candle at both ends.

The excitement is going to end quick for him this way....then he's going to get bored and move along to the next one. Not much relationship building going on (actually none at all) if all you are doing is having sex.
    Expert

Mar 26, 2016, 10:26 AM
    I've delivered quite a few babies to girl who thought they couldn't get pregnant because they had the contraceptive implant. Just food for thought.

Mar 26, 2016, 05:14 PM
    I am in college full time, and have two jobs! My BF is an accountent. And I have been with him for 8 months and I'm 17. 18 in less than 3 months. And we are okay! We have a lot more than just sex we do loads! And he is not using me.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Mar 26, 2016, 05:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzy5 View Post
    Okay thank you, I will keep that in mind, however the nurse did say it's rare to get pregnant when on the implant and that's it's 99 percent effective. Also is it bad that in 4 days have had sex like 25 times? Is this normal because we are just started into a sexual relationship?

Thanks
    I have to laugh at this. I have friends that were on 3 different forms of birth control, all used correctly, and still got pregnant.

I have a friend with one ovary, polysitic ovarian disease, on the pill, used a condom, told she'd never had kids, that got pregnant with her third even with all these issues and precautions.

So to say it's rare is a joke. The only way to avoid pregnancy is to avoid sex. That's the only 100% proof method. Rare doesn't mean impossible, it means that it's still possible!

Having a lot of sex, 25 times in three days, wow, his staying power sucks. Sorry, but that's a few minutes of actual sex before he ejaculates. How young is he? Well, a lot of sex, no matter how bad it is, and 25 times in 4 days means you're either doing it all the time, or he just can't last that long so you start again, is fine. It's really great if you want to be parents, because it's so likely, and possible.

I have to ask. How old are you? How old is he?

I am in college full time, and have two jobs! My BF is an accountent. And I have been with him for 8 months and I'm 17. 18 in less than 3 months. And we are okay! We have a lot more than just sex we do loads! And he is using me.
    How old is he? You're 17, in college full time, and obviously, from your post, don't really understand that ever time, EVERT TIME, you have sex, pregnancy is possible. Does he get that? Is he older? He has to be, because he's an accountant. That's a high school diploma and at least 3 years of college. So he's at least 21?

How do you do more than just sex? 25 times in 4 days. How are you doing anything but sex? Do the math!

And he is using me.
    So you know he's using you for sex? Why are you still with him then? I don't get it!
    Expert

Mar 26, 2016, 05:49 PM
    And he is using me.
    . WHAT??

Time to kick him to the curb if he's using you.
    Expert

Mar 26, 2016, 06:06 PM
    Kezzy, are you still cutting or is sex your current drug of choice per se?

If he is using you, as you say he is, you have more to worry about than just pregnancy. The implant doesn't prevent sexually transmitted diseases.

Mar 27, 2016, 01:13 AM
    Sorry I meant he is not using me, had a few drinks last night when responded to the post. Yeah he is 22 in May. And no we last a good 4-5 minutes and normally pull out before. And we can keep going and normally have like a 10 minute session so have sex twice and then wait few minutes and start again. It's really good. And I'm not cutting really cutting every few months if that doing really well to control it. And I work 15-40 odd hours a week more so 40 due to Easter holiday.

and your correct pregnancy is something I need to be more aware off.

Thanks guys, sorry for the inconvience I have caused.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 27, 2016, 07:57 AM
    You BOTH should be aware of pregnancy especially during this time of intense lust. Perfectly normal AND natural after more than 6 months of dating. Also be aware that this intense LUST will cool off quite a bit and that too is normal as lust fades and the more practical side of love will grow, if indeed there is love there to grow, and not just a dependence on each other as a distraction to personal issues that needs to be addressed like your cutting, or HIS personal issues that HE needs to deal with, and issues are something we ALL have. More is always revealed later, in time.

You are both entitled to enjoy each other the way you want, and no one can really say if it's right or wrong as long as you both are aware and agree that it's GREAT. As long as there is always a willingness to honestly communicate with each other, then love can grow through any obstacle or challenge life throws at you both.

So don't think your questions are ever an inconvenience to anyone because that's what we are here for, and what this site is about.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need some help or advice please!! [ 1 Answers ]

I need to speak with a obgyn please I need some help and answers. Thank You Sincerely, Jessica Stephens

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

In Need Of Advice [ 54 Answers ]

I was dating this girl for just a little over a month and previous to that we started talking and hung out for a few weeks before we became official. Anyway, during our relationship we seemed to have a pretty good connection, the physical attraction was amazing and we started talking about we were...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search