smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2016, 07:42 PM
    D. 42
    hannah12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2016, 07:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    D. 42
    Does that answer has anything to do with the multiple choice ?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2016, 07:47 PM
    Everything... we do not do your homework assignments for you. Show us your work, and your answer and we will tell you if you got it right.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 24, 2016, 07:54 PM
    Seriously? You don't know the answer to that question.

This is high school. You should know if 57% is equal to, less than, or greater than 1. Think about it. If I had $1 and you had 57 cents, who has more money?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 25, 2016, 04:27 AM
    The question makes no sense. If the teacher meant what J_9 says, then of course she's on the right track, but it's a stupid question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting multiple choice question [ 2 Answers ]

Dub ltd has agreed to start with petty cash float of £250. During month of September the following transcations were recorded by the petty cashier: 1. £12.00 2. £9.70 3. £17.90 4. £39.00 How much is needed at the end of the month to maintain the float at agreed level? a. £171.40 b....

Multiple choice question [ 1 Answers ]

the separation between successive fringes in a double slit experiment is x.if the whole arrangement is dipped under water what will be the new fringe separation? 1.5x,x,0.83x,2x

Multiple choice question: [ 5 Answers ]

Security which could be classified as held to maturity are: A) Treasury (B) Warrant (C) Municipal Bond (D) Redeem per stock

Multiple choice question [ 3 Answers ]

In a private ltd company a permissible capital payment can be made to redeem or purchase its own shares when a)it has insufficient distributable profits for the purpose b)it can raise the amount from a new issue c)it is not legally authorized to redeem them d)all of the above I believe the...

Multiple choice question [ 1 Answers ]

which event should not be recorded in a company ledger account: a)a bonus issue of shares b)a rights issue of shares c)a sale by a shareholder of shares at a price above nominal value d)an issue of the company shares at a price above nominal value i believe the answer is b but i am still...

View more questions Search