Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jojo114 Posts: 67, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2007, 01:19 PM
    I am scrared to death
    OK this is not good I don't fell good about what happened today umm hear I go I was on the bus with me my friend and this guy called danny so their was these french girls in the back of the bus and they were like danny danny danny on her cell phone so all I said was

Danny danny danny like she did because my friends name is danny but she did not take it that way and stared to think that I was making fun of her but I wasn't so she said in french when everybody left the bus to go to the metro she said to me you and all and I was like sorry I did not mean to say that and the girl thougt I was making fun of her so she said your so stupid and after her friend told her that I was from lauren hill and the girl said I don't care where she's from I don't care if she's from her moms a** that was enough I had to do something so I stood up for myself and said listen what did you say to me and gave her a n dirty look then she said don't gimme that look you slut so I standed up and said excuse me then she said "say something to me again and i will brake your face"so I like did a like f*** off move around her and she of course hit my face so I hit her back and started fighting with her on the bus which was totally immature but she got on my last nerve so then after that when she got off the bus her and her friends said that they will come get me at lauren hill (my school) and now I am like in scared to death cause I am thinking of all the things she could have in mind to do to me what do you think I am going crazy here
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Apr 13, 2007, 01:23 PM
    Short answer?
    Tell your parents, and tell your teachers at school.
    Matt3046 Posts: 831, Reputation: 128

Apr 13, 2007, 01:27 PM
    Wow that must be a record for the longest post with no caps, periods or commas. LOL French bullies? You live in Canada huh? Took me a min to get that.
    Don't sweat it. This is the reaction she wanted. She has prob already forgotten you. She certainly is no longer mad (its easy to get over it when you don't know the person) enough to actually go through the effort of finding you. You can't live your life worrying about stuff like this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Death [ 5 Answers ]

. Assume the body is buried in a casket and exhumed five years later for a medical test. If the biceps brachii muscle was examined microscopically, what might can we to find and why?

What happens after death. [ 2 Answers ]

Not sure if the first time I asked this if it went through... What happens after a person dies(in the stae of Maine) to their debt? Is the family responsible for the debt? Does that vary state to state? I would appreciate any help. Thanks so much.

I think I am pregnant but still having periods [ 1 Answers ]

OK IDK What's GOING ON!! OK I am still having period every mth but the last 3mths been lighter shorter and none stop cramping and dull pain lower stomach, now it is all through my stomach and I have gained about 8pds and dizzy,lighted headed,backache,eating more can't stop eating,clothes are to...

Iam 12 days late [ 2 Answers ]

Hi my name is michell I have trying to fall pregnant for the last year I am know 11 days late but I got a blood test yesterday and it came out negtive I feel sick and nausea how early can you detect if your pregnant? How long do you have to wait ? For it to came positive or is it normal to be...

View more questions Search