Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gmlc72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2016, 06:52 PM
    90 Pathfinder fuel gauge
    I have a question about the fuel gauge wiring for a 1990 Nissan pathfinder... what each color represents? The fuel gauge isn't working properly... tank is full but its reading empty or just stuck. I did checks and it isn't the sending unit .
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2016, 07:53 PM
    Nissan had a couple of recalls on the senders. Pathfinders and Frontiers. My 06 Frontier was recalled 2X for the exact issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

High very fuel consumption for my car (Nissan Pathfinder 2003) [ 0 Answers ]

I recently had an over heating problem with my car so worked on the engine. The mechanic changed the gasket as well as replaced the single cell radiator with a three cell radiator. However currently I have observed a very high fuel consuming rate on the car, also noticed that power cuts when I...

1991 Honda Civic Tack, water gauge, fuel gauge problem? [ 2 Answers ]

My tack, fuel gauge and water temp gauge all went to zero. I could not find any fuzes that were out. Is there anything that would provide power to these three items?

Fuel pump and fuel gauge on 92 accord doesn"t work,why? [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE CHANGED THE FUEL TANK ON 1992 HONDA ACCORD,NOW FUEL GAUGE AND FUEL PUMP WON'T WORK I checked fuses and I jump wired the relay as told in the manual,still nothing everything was working before leaking tank swap what could cause this?

Failed gass gauge and temperature gauge on 1988 Nissan Pathfinder [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1988 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4. The gas gauge and the temperature gauge would stop working at the same time when the car warmed up. They both would come back on periodically and then off again. Currently they have not come back on in about 3 months. How do I fix this problem?

Fuel gauge [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dodge ram 1500 v8 5.2 and the fuel gauge seems to be stuck on full. Any suggetions on how to correct. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank's bakerman2:confused:

View more questions Search