Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kristofer Posts: 18, Reputation: 1
    -

Mar 17, 2016, 03:54 PM
    James bought 3 sweaters for $28 each. He bought 4 pairs of socks at $12 for each pair
    James bought 3 sweaters for $28 each. He bought 4 pairs of socks at $12 for each pair.About how much money did James spend on sweaters and socks?(Give your answer to the nearest $10.)
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2016, 04:18 PM
    Show us your work..and your answer. we will tell you f you are wrong and where you went wrong.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 17, 2016, 06:14 PM
    Oh come on now. This is basic multiplication. A x b=c. D x e =f. C+f =g

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rows, circles, horseshoes, groups, pairs, face-to-face pairs, back-to-back pairs, pub [ 3 Answers ]

Seating arrangements Rows, circles, horseshoes, groups, pairs, face-to-face pairs, back-to-back pairs, public meeting, wheel shape, buzz groups, opposing teams

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehic [ 2 Answers ]

I am working on posting adjusting entries. Bought equipment may 3 $4700, bought vehicle may 18 $31000, and bought furniture June 22 $3300. The adjustments for July are depreciation: $400 equipment, $210 furniture and $650 vehicles. I know what accounts they need to go under just not sure of the...

I just bought a cd [ 12 Answers ]

I just bought a CD called "Now thats what i call music 37." I did not listen to it yet. I know most of the songs on it. But I have a little problem. Some of the songs have curse words in them. So I was wondering if they songs are clean versions (when they take the curse words out) please relpy...

I bought a bike and the person I bought from sold it [ 6 Answers ]

I bought 2 dirt bikes the were listed on carig list in ny so I want and saw the bike and agreed that I will give him the full asking price for both which was $650 total of $1300. I paid in cash I get a resit and a bill of sale for both. I told him I was going to get the bikes in couple of weeks...

View more questions Search