Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    safi2000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 16, 2016, 10:27 AM
    Can you help me find this song by description
    I've been searching for this song for about a year and really need help

I saw it on kerrang and the video is a greeny colour, I think it starts with some cows in a field in front of a worn down cabin thing I think

It as been bugging me for ages that I cant remember the song.
    Please help
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 16, 2016, 10:28 AM
    far far FAR too little to go on

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you find the song from the description? [ 0 Answers ]

The song was 10 years ago(I think).The vocals were autotuned and they were done by a male.The song was generally in the electronic, trance, house genre.I also remmber the video clip.It was full of short videos of asians(japanese people maybe)doing admirable and creative things.For example I...

Help Find Song by description [ 0 Answers ]

Trying to find a song its driving me crazy, lol. During the vid there's a boy & girl who are both in separate houses/flats/apartments, looking out of the window, they both go for a drive (think at night) and crash into each other head on. Both go through the windscreen and fly towards each other in...

Help me find this song by description . [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Can anyone know the name of that song please... Description: The song was somewhere between 2002-2003 . The singer hold a naked baby( child ) and walking toward the camera. Also the scene ( back ground ) moved while the singer walking... Regards

Help me to find the song by description. [ 0 Answers ]

Can anyone help me to find this song. The song type was rock, it was taken under ground ( such as subway or tunnel ) . The song starts by turning on a generator.it also contains a cockroach that moves over the instruments then over the microphone of the singer... The time of that song goes back...

Find song by video description? [ 0 Answers ]

Guy,Black hair wanders downstairs into a basement with an arcade game in front of him but the power cable thing won't won't work then suddenly it turns on this song in either from late 2010 or this year perhaps.

View more questions Search