Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    murphee7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2016, 05:38 PM
    Chemistry
    Chemistry seems to be my weak link. Any study tips?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2016, 06:15 PM
    Well, there is inorganic, Organic, Qualatative Analysis, Quantatative, Physical and others. Like any other physical science, it is a lot of memory work.
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 16, 2016, 07:08 AM
    I would find tutoring sessions. If you're in high school, talk to you chemistry teacher about getting help after class or during the lunch hour, most of them would be happy to help and give you some one on one instruction. If you're in university there is usually resources you can find, the teaching assistant is a good place to start, your professor will have open office hours to answer your questions, There are usually chemistry clubs or what not that could help. There are a lot of resources out there but you have to admit that you need help to get them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chemistry [ 0 Answers ]

Boron fluoride exists as BF3 but boron hydride doesn’t exist as BH3. Give Reason. In which form does it exist? Explain its structure.

Chemistry [ 0 Answers ]

Explain aggregative and sedimentation stability of hydrophobic sols.

Chemistry Help [ 1 Answers ]

Assume that if iodine is allowed to migrate freely between equal volumes of water and kerosene, 90% of it will end up in the kerosene and 10% in the water. If you started with 1.0g of iodine total in the water layer, and extracted with an equal volume of kerosene, how much iodine would remain in...

Chemistry [ 1 Answers ]

Explain why group 2 compounds are less thermal stable than group 1 compounds

Chemistry question about Organic Chemistry [ 9 Answers ]

Could you explain to me why I ended up with two marks out of a possible 6 in these questions? I think that I answered them correctly but I am not sure so I would like your help so that then I may tell my instructor.

View more questions Search