Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luuuuuuul Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 9, 2016, 01:47 AM
    Is it normal?
    I am 20 years old and Im a female. Last Sunday afternoon (March 6), there is a sudden pain in my private part and when I checked on it, I found 2 to 3 spot of blood in my underwear. I am curious about it because until now (March 9) I always saw a spot. I don't think that I will have my period soon because before my period comes my breast is on one week pain feels like I carry a load if groceries. And it is only 26 days after my period lastmonth. Is it normal? I have my irregular menstruation. Actually after 5 months, from September to February, luckily on the month of February I have my period. There's a sudden pain also in my belly. My belly hurts when Im on my period. Thank you
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Mar 9, 2016, 08:02 AM
    This could be, and most likely is, PMS in my opinion. Which is just that, an opinion. Any further medical advice should come from your doctor.

A piece of wisdom though: Even women who have regular periods will have irregular symptoms every now and again. There is often no explanation as to why one period is different then another. Stress could be a big reason, or illness, or different diet, or different location, or weight gain/loss, or... Well you get the idea. If it gets worse then you need to contact your doctor, but it sounds reasonably normal to me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I distinguish the normal vaginal discharge from a not normal? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, It's been quite a while that I experience vaginal discharged. I don't feel itchy in that area neither the burning sensation, but I noticed lately that I have been experiencing a vaginal discharged even right after my period and continuous. And I discharge more when I go to the bathroom. Can...

I have a bump on my nose, is it normal or not normal! [ 1 Answers ]

I got my nose pierced two months ago, within that time I got this strange looking bump and I thought it was a pimple so I popped it. It resulted with a scab that fell off after like 3 days and then my nose was normal again. Recently the bump has come back, its red and looks a bit whitish like the...

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My chihuahua pup is in heat, her female part is 3 times normal size, is that normal?

Are drywall cracks in arched doorways normal? How much is normal? [ 3 Answers ]

I have large, arched, drywall covered openings in my livingroom and dining areas. Some of them are showing cracks along drywall tape seams. The house is about 5 years old. My question is, how much is normal? Thanks!

View more questions Search