poseadon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2016, 04:33 AM
    Accounting changes and error corrections
    I already got the answer, thx.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 4, 2016, 04:48 AM
    What do YOU think ?
    While we're happy to HELP we wont do all the work for you.
    Show us what you have done and where you are having problems..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Accounting error [ 2 Answers ]

Which of these errors is easiest to find and correct? a. Failure to record a transaction b. crediting Sales Revenue instead of Accounts Receivable for a payment c. the Accumulated depreciation balance in the debit column of a trial balance d. incorrect computation of the Notes Payable account...

Master budget (accounting)- error in balance sheet and I can't work it out [ 1 Answers ]

Please find attached my workings The balance sheet is out by $56000 - which happens to be the same amount spent on plant and equipment I have done this assignment on excel and manually and still am not getting any closer Your help is greatly apppreciated This is the assignment Earrings...

Accounting Error [ 1 Answers ]

If you record a disbursement for rent expense as if the payment had been for an insurance expense, how would this affect the income statement, balance sheet and statement of stockholders' equity?

Accounting changes and error corrections [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with the following: An error was discovered during a recent audit at the beginning of 2006: A five year casualty insurance policy was purchased at the beginning of 2004 for $35,000The full amount was debited to insurance expense at the time. What the company recorded: Entry...

View more questions Search